See what really goes on in the mind of Alex Amerling.





Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stacey King is the best commentator in professional Sports

If you are following Chicago Bulls basketball on local Chicago television, then you are familiar with the following phrases: "I wanna go higher!", "Give me the hot sauce!" or "Did you not get the memo?". Well these are all done by the great Stacey King, who to me is the most entertaining commentator in all of professional sports. Whether its him questioning why Goran Dragic tried to block a Derrick Rose dunk and as a result got posterized, or demanding Hot sauce when Kyle Korver drains a 3 or clowning Dwayne Wade for getting destroyed by Taj Gibson, he certainly adds a great deal to Bulls basketball and my only regret is I'm not in Chicago where I can follow his broadcasts more often....That's why there is the magic of youtube :P. This is your sports fanatic, Alex, signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment